Over the past 5 years, St Liborius has seen major physical changes take place within its walls. The school now looks and feels vastly different from what it would have when it was originally opened by the Sisters of Mercy in 1904, when it was built to educate its 129 pupils.
The internal structure of the school is now entirely brand new and encompasses modern educational design, original pressed tin ceilings and red bricks, while also ensuring that it is a Child Safe space for all of its 280 students. The facade of the building has retained the traditional heritage as it did when school number 262 was originally built.
All learning areas within the school, encompass contemporary teaching and learning practises that compliment and are conducive to highly engaged learners who have a lifelong love of learning.